Thursday, May 4, 2017

Over the rainbow

More music musings!

My husband helped me set up a Spotify account and honestly, I've known about this for years and never acted upon it - why?? Now, at the push of a button I have humming through my ears Leonard Cohen, Mozart, Enya, Statler Brothers, Robert Shaw, Willie Nelson, Brubeck, Kris Kristofferson, Norah Jones, Eva Cassidy.....on to the end to the sea. Every song I've ever adored I pull into my soul and sing, dance, weep.

Much as I sigh about technology's bite out of our lives, this is one aspect that keeps layering beauty upon beauty on my soul.

1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.

    Sincerely,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete