Friday, April 8, 2016

Spring, wherefore art thou?'

Okay, its April and I'm just now hearing a forecast for rain/snow showers overnight and snow showers in the morning.

What is wrong with this picture?!

This morning the landscaper who did our front stoop a few years ago came back to do the spring pruning and in the twenty minutes that I stood out talking to her I was chilled to the bone! That after we have already run the a/c once in March! Now not only are there climate changes there is climate madness!

I know all too soon the DC area will lapse into it's summer sweats... which is all the more reason why I hope the exquisitely balanced temps of spring will soon return.

Because the good Lord knows we know little enough about balance of any kind in the Washington area as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment