Wednesday, February 24, 2021

In the mix

 This morning when I was reading the paper I either read something or an illustration caught my eye and I thought - blog material!

 Simultaneously, an uneasy question flitted across my mind, should I write it down? 

And I laughed.

I was going to be writing about it in just a short time.

But I got distracted and much later I sat down to the computer.

Nada.

So, the moment of truth has arrived.

For years I have secretly scoffed at list-makers, note-takers. I felt the brain exercise of memory was better than a crutch.

Alas.

Has it really come to this? I must make notes to myself? 

I have been resisting, thinking that in doing so, I am not going gentle into that good night. But now that my original internal  GPS is letting me down, I guess I'll have to resort to old school measures.

Now, where's a pencil? Paper?




No comments:

Post a Comment